Dog Boarding Kennels
Our dog kennelling service includes much more than a safe kennel and bed. We offer a set exercise routine, social play and lots of love and attention.
Our guests enjoy plenty of exercise, with 3-4 rotated playtimes per day. Our playtimes are supervised and during this time we endeavour to spend quality time with your pet giving lots of cuddles, play and attention.
We want your best mate to enjoy their holiday as much as you do!
- Guests have a 40-60min play and toilet break while kennels are cleaned.
- Breakfast is served around 9 am followed by the commencement of our daily playtime.
- 3-4 playtimes per day, being morning, mid morning, mid afternoon and late afternoon.
- Dinner is served between 2pm - 3pm (times may change during the cooler months)
- One more play before a well-earned rest!
Please bring along your pet’s vaccination certificate showing a level C5 and that your dog is wearing a collar (buckle or clip). We also request flea/tick treatments to be administered the day prior to boarding.
You must read the terms and conditions below. Please contact us if you cannot access this document or have any queries.Boarding Information Package
Boarding Information Package